As the global landscape is changing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, SimulTrans can help you manage your company's translation program from home seamlessly. You can now gain a competitive advantage by being able to quickly and safely request and approve translation projects and track these more effectively, all from your own office space (whatever that might be these days!).
SimulTracker is SimulTrans' cloud-based portal and it is part of SimulTrans' Translation Management System built to help business people like you manage all translation-related operations, from software localization to website translation.
This application provides a helpful client portal interface for you to easily manage and track projects 24/7.
By using the Client portal, you can now:
- centralize all translation projects
- increase leverage
- add all your reviewers
- improve control of translation costs
What is more, you will be introducing a modern process and implementing best translation management practices at your company, which in turn will help you improve your delivery times of your translated product to your own customers.
What Can I do via a Client Portal?
- Request, accept or reject quotes
- Order a new translation project
- Access project history
- Generate business intelligence reports
How to Access a Client Portal?
You simply need an internet connection and a browser, then you can log in to the portal by accessing the Client Portal URL at http://simultracker.com
Your Account Manager will provide you with a username and password, which you can change later. Contact us now if you need one.
Only colleagues that you assign will have access to the client portal. These employees will be sent their own username and password. In terms of ADMIN-ACCESS, we can configure this depending on your own specific requirements.
Full admin access:
- Ability to create, accept and reject quotes for all entities within the company structure.
- View business reports, invoicing, projects, and quotes for all entities within the company structure.
- Manage client contacts with the portal.
- Ability to create, accept and reject quotes for specific/all entities within the company structure.
- View business reports, invoicing, projects, and quotes for specific/all entities within the company structure.
- Read access to business reports, invoicing, projects, and quotes for specific/all entities within the company structure.
Business Intelligence Reporting
SimulTracker provides a wide array of customizable business intelligence reports, allowing you to easily analyze your translation volume and costs.
For example, you can:
- generate a report of invoiced projects, sorted by the requester
- generate a summary of all translation costs per language per year
- view translation memory savings and visualize return on investment
API Links to Your Repository or CMS
SimulTracker also provides an API through which we can link directly to your source code control system or content management system to start projects and deliver translations. The API provides access via push-pull REST function calls and JSON output.
So, if you are a localization manager in your organization and have internal stakeholders requesting projects to be translated from different departments like legal, marketing, product, HR, etc. you can now quickly and safely manage your company's translation program.
Margarita spearheads SimulTrans' Digital Marketing and Business Development Programs, focusing on developing digital marketing strategies that support business growth. With SimulTrans since 2000, Margarita also volunteers for Women in Localization, a global non-profit organization. A native of Spain, she holds a Bachelor of Arts in History of Art and a Master of Arts in European Studies.