With the emergence of CMS and the move towards cloud based technologies, we are seeing a change in the type of file format we work with for localization: SCON, JSON and YML to name just a few are becoming increasingly popular.
App localization can seem like a daunting and complicated task, particularly if you are new to it! Here are the top five questions we get asked most frequently by our clients for app localization projects:
- What type of files do I need to send to my language service provider?
- What tools are used for app localization?
- What are the most typical app localization issues in a project?
- How do you test a localized app?
- What do I request back from my language service provider?
Or just click and get a free pseudo translation for your file: