Help companies bring their products to the world by selling SimulTrans' services.
Over 1 billion people benefit from SimulTrans' translations. They use smartphones in Brazil, save lives in China, and build cars in Sweden. They thwart computer viruses in Japan and fill movie theaters with sound in France. They use elevators in the Czech Republic and schedule rides in Vietnam.
We localize software, translate documents, and globalize websites. Beyond just translating text, we engineer and test localized software, format translated documents, and record audio for eLearning applications and marketing videos.
Businesses in a wide range of industries need SimulTrans to help them communicate with customers in over 100 languages. SimulTrans is looking for an excellent Telemarketing Executive to introduce our company to these potential customers.
In addition to our headquarters in Mountain View, California, SimulTrans has offices in Boston, Bonn, Dublin, London, Paris, and Tokyo. We would love to talk with you about joining our motivated and friendly sales team!
- Identify companies with translation and localization needs
- Initiate and maintain relationships with decision makers
- Proactively generate new opportunities in your territory
- Follow up on inbound opportunities quickly and enthusiastically
- Contribute content to SimulTrans' blog and social media postings
- Serve as a brand ambassador for SimulTrans
- Build relationships with customers to increase revenue and profit
- Business-to-business (B2B) sales experience
- Success in consistently exceeding sales goals
- Excellent English communication skills, in writing and speaking
- Lots of charisma and enthusiasm
- A powerful and independent work ethic
- Strong sales habits, including using CRM software and nurturing contacts
- Savvy research skills with LinkedIn and other online databases
- Ability to work in SimulTrans' office in Dublin on a daily basis
- HubSpot Inbound Sales Certification (if you do not already hold this free certification, you may complete it before starting work)
- Localization/translation industry experience (while not required, this is extremely helpful)
Does this position sound perfect for you? If so, please apply to the Account Management New Sales Department.
We can't wait to meet you!
Thank you for your interest in SimulTrans.