New York, New York
This is an exciting new opportunity for both you and SimulTrans!
SimulTrans is a long-term leader in the translation and localization market. Established in 1984, the company has a sterling reputation for producing excellent work and retaining staff (and customers).
While we are based in California’s Silicon Valley and thereby have technical skills second-to-none, we have had a strong presence on the East Coast since 2000, when we opened our office in Boston.
With our growing number of larger customers in New York City, we want to be closer to them to help them even more and also help other customers that you will find and develop for us.
This is a ground-floor opportunity that can take you to the top! New York City is an exceptional market so we seek an exceptional candidate to seize this opportunity.
Our Global Footprint
Over 1 billion people benefit from SimulTrans' translations. They use smartphones in Brazil, save lives in China, and build cars in Sweden. They thwart computer viruses in Japan and fill movie theaters with sound in France. They use elevators in the Czech Republic and schedule rides in Vietnam.
We localize software, translate documents, and globalize websites. Beyond just translating text, we engineer and test localized software, format translated documents, and record audio for eLearning applications and marketing videos.
Businesses in a wide range of industries need SimulTrans to help them communicate with customers in over 100 languages. SimulTrans is looking for an inspiring Regional Director to introduce our company to these potential customers and to build localization programs that allow them thrive internationally.
In addition to our headquarters in Mountain View, California, SimulTrans has offices in Boston, Dublin, Bonn and Tokyo. We would love to talk with you about joining our motivated and friendly sales team!
- Open SimulTrans' new office in New York
- win customers
- build a team of localization professionals
- provide guidance about office location
- Initiate and maintain relationships with decision makers
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Proactively generate new opportunities in your territory
- Follow up on inbound opportunities quickly and enthusiastically
- Identify translation and localization challenges that prospective customers face
- Produce proposals that offer clever and effective localization solutions
- Give presentations in person and online
- Contribute content to SimulTrans' blog and social media postings
- Serve as a brand ambassador for SimulTrans
- Build relationships with customers to increase revenue and profit
- Localization/translation sales experience
- Success in consistently exceeding sales goals
- Excellent English communication skills, in writing and speaking
- Lots of charisma and enthusiasm
- A powerful and independent work ethic
- Strong sales habits, including using CRM software and nurturing contacts
- Savvy research skills with LinkedIn and other online databases
- Ability and desire to work in SimulTrans' office in New York City on a daily basis
- B.A. or B.S. degree
Does this opportunity entice you? If so, we look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in SimulTrans.