Localization Engineer - Dublin, Ireland
SimulTrans is seeking a Localisation Engineer in our European office in Dublin. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to work on multi language projects using a variety of industry tools for international clients.
- Minimum of 2 years of localisation engineering experience required
- Familiarity with software and help localization
- Technical focus, including an overview localisation process from kit preparation to client delivery.
- Ability to work with such tools as: Passolo, Catalyst and Studio. Experience with most common file types including double byte is required.
- Superb organisational, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent English communication skills, both in writing and in speaking
- A passion for technology and international cultures
- Manage engineering localization components lasting from a few hours to a few months
- Provide multimedia and audio engineering support
- Communicate with customers directly, exceeding their schedules and quality expectations
- Use databases, spreadsheets and other tools to track projects
- Select and lead project team members engineers, testers if required
- Work directly with project management team, generating status reports as requested
- Foreign languages
- Exposure/work in international business environments
- Experience with other CAT or localisation tools (Worldserver, Smartling etc.)