Dublin, Ireland or Boston, Massachusetts
Are you highly motivated? Interested in international business sales? Do you seek a company that knows no boundaries, both in terms of its geographic reach and ability to challenge you? Then SimulTrans might be the place for you!
SimulTrans seeks self-motivated sales professionals who can develop and maintain substantial relationships with executives of Fortune 1000 companies. The Account Manager position is most suited to well-qualified candidates with successful business-to-business sales experience.
- A passion for technology and international cultures
- Excellent English communication skills, both in writing and in speaking
- Exceptional telephone skills (cold calling or inside sales experience a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of software such as Microsoft Word and Excel, Lotus Notes (training provided), and research tools and databases
- A self-starting, charismatic and industrious attitude
- Localization sales experience (while not required, this is extremely helpful)
- Work as part of a dynamic sales and telemarketing team
- Research and identify promising international companies
- Generate $500,000 to $1 million per year or more in new business or manage a portfolio of existing customers with $2-5 million in annual localization billings
- Initiate relationships with localization decision makers, either by speaking or writing
- Produce pricing spreadsheets and proposals
- Write and give presentations to prospects and customers
- Increase the revenue and profit of these relationships